Binh Duong DISCOVERY BY SPEEDBOAT-2ways
- Full Day
- $82.00 1,886,000 VND
Binh Duong DISCOVERY BY SPEEDBOAT-2waysBOOK NOW
Start: 07:00 – Return: 17:00
Binh Duong is a newly-developed province next to Ho Chi Minh City. With many famous industrial parks such as Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP), Binh Duong now offers many great opportunities for business investment. This discovery tour will give you a view of the old time and the modern life of Binh Duong. That’s visits to a riverside market, an ancient typcial Vietnamese house, a temple of Lady Hau - a Sea Goddess...which are still well reserved next to the high-rise buildings. Lunch of country cooking recipes will add more excitement to your journey.
- Pick up guests at hotels in districts 1 and 3, transfer to Tan Cang port
- Depart to Thu Dau Mot by speedboat
- Arriving in Bach Dang (Thu Dau Mot city) and walking to visit the following points: Ancient house of Mr.Tran Van Ho, Thu Dau Mot Market, Phu Cuong Church (outside), Thien Hau Pagoda
- Continue to visit and learn about the process of making pottery at Lo Lu Dai Hung
- Visit and learn about the process of making lacquer at Tuong Binh Hiep lacquer village
- Visit Hoi Khanh Pagoda, one of the oldest temples in the Southeast and the longest Buddha image on the roof
- Have lunch with local cuisine
- Visit Fito museum and oriental medicine factory
- Back to Bach Dang wharf (Ho Chi Minh City) by speedboat & transfer to guests’ hotels and pick-up points
- End of program.
Note: Due to the tide, the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
PRICE: available upon request
Booking is applied for a private group from 2 adults onwards. Bigger group, better price!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- * Air - conditioned transfer & English-speaking guide
- * Speed-boat ride & admission fee
- * Light breakfast, lunch, and drinking water on boat.
- *VAT and service charge
- * All meals and beverage unspecified.
- * Travel insurance.
- * Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.
Cancellation charge will be applied if cancellation notice made:
After booking confirmation: 10% of the tour fare
Within 24 hours before departure time: 40% of the tour fare
Last-minute or no-show: 100% of the tour fare