LONG AN BY SPEEDBOAT-off the beaten track into Mekong
- Full Day ( Daily Departure)
- $0.00 VND
LONG AN BY SPEEDBOAT-off the beaten track into MekongBOOK NOW
Start: 7:30 – Return: 18:30 (Departure upon request)
The full-day speedboat tour to Mekong Delta departing from Ho Chi Minh City ensures our guests to discover a lesser-seen glimpse into rural Vietnam, mainly in Long An province. Our tour provides close-up looks at small-village life along the river particularly during your time spent at local pagodas, everyday markets and local family where you’ll be invited to challenge yourself making Banh Tet – a traditional round glutinous rice cake in the southern of Vietnam. Visiting a Cao Dai temple, Buddhist pagoda, river market and so much more. You will be served with a light breakfast on the speedboat and a local lunch before embarking on Happy land amusement park discovery.
- Cruise along the waterway from Bach Dang Port to Kenh Te-- Kênh Boi- Cho Đem River- Vam Co River to reach Thủ Thua area of Long An province
- A typical Vietnamese breakfast is served on board
- Wander around Thu Thua area to visit local pagodas, everyday markets
- Spend some time with a local family where you’ll be invited to challenge yourself making Banh Tet – a traditional round glutinous rice cake in the southern of Vietnam.
- Visit a Cao Dai temple, Buddhist pagoda, river market and so much more
- Lunch with local dishes
Note: Due to the tide, the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
PRICE: available upon request
Booking is applied for a private group from 2 adults onwards. Bigger group, better price!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- * Pick-up & drop off at hotels in the center city
- * English-speaking guide service.
- * Boat ride & drinking water on boat.
- * 01 cup of cocktail/ guest & some snacks
- * VAT and service charge.
- * All meals and beverage unspecified.
- * Travel insurance.
- * Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.
Cancellation charge will be applied if cancellation notice made:
- After booking confirmation: 10% of the tour fare
- Within 24 hours before departure time: 40% of the tour fare
- Last-minute or no-show: 100% of the tour fare