A O Show
Starting time: 18:00 & 20:30 (optional days)
Duration: approximately 60'
Showtime: Please contact us the check the availability and the seat number.
Venue: SAIGON OPERA HOUSE
07 Cong Truong Lam Son, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Price: starting at 700,000 VND/ ticket/ adult.
There are 3 shows takes place flexibly as 3 versions of A O Show by Lune Production.
- A O Show which is phonetically understood as the Ahhh! Ohhh! Show, has performed since Feb 2013. The show depicts the charming beauty and richness in Vietnamese culture in the countryside and the urbanization of Vietnam in 60-minute length. A O Show is a mix of the bamboo cirque, acrobatic acts, contemporary dance and theatrical visual art. Live music which echoes the Southern work songs and scenic lighting design makes the Show performed at the historic Saigon Opera House, worth seeing when you visit Ho Chi Minh City.
- Teh Dar continues the initially successful concept of A O Show. But now the ambitious creators take us on a journey to a different, ‘higher’ realm of sensation: the enchanting world of Vietnamese highlanders. This is where untold stories are sung deep in the forests, hummed amongst treacherous mountains and whispered around tribal flames for generations now take vivid life form on stage. This time, stunning bamboo cirque, daring acrobatics, and live music from tribal instruments will spellbind as they paint the sights of mountain conquerors, wild mating, and thrilling creatures from tribal folklore.
- The Mist is a story of Vietnamese farming life expressed through neo-classic ft. contemporary dance and live music. The show is an hour of emotions shaped by sensational music in synergy with dancers' movements and voice expression, splendid visual combined with colorful lighting effects and nonchalant interaction with audiences.
- Full – payment will be required right after booking’s confirmed.
- Cash, bank transfer or credit card is acceptable
- Jan. 1st, 2019 – Dec. 31st, 2019
HOTLINE: +84.28.3824 4554 or +84.90 928 4554