Day 1: Hanoi - Vientiane ( International flight)
Day 2: Vientiane - Luang Prabang (B)
Day 3: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Cave (B)
Day 4: Luang Prabang – Departure (B)
Transportation byair / car.
Day 1: Arrival in Vientiane (International flight)
Arrive in Vientiane. Pick up and transfer to the hotel. Then, walk around the city, stroll around some of the city’s most historical sites and seeing some of the French colonial architecture. We observe the sunset by the Mekong Riverside until the late evening and experience the city lifestyle of the local Lao people. Overnight in Vientiane
Day 2: Vientiane- Luang Prabang (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning, take a city tour to visit the oldest Wat Sisaket with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. On the way to the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, you will stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is well known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph. From there, we visit the central market known as the ‘Morning Market’ which is a great place for browsing antiques, handmade textiles and gifts.
Afternoon, you board our short flight to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage City Luang Prabang, which is perhaps the best - preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia. The tranquility and charm of this town with its splendid natural scenery and cultural sights make it one of the most delightful places to visit in Asia. On arrival, check-in the hotel. Then, you will climb up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as viewing a beautiful and panoramic sunset over the ancient and once royal city and the Mekong River. Then, stroll around the Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of textiles made by the local and the hilltribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3: Luang Prabang- Pak Ou Cave (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the city’s oldest temple of impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrines of Wat Aham, Wat Mai, Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture. You then board a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which gives us a panoramic view of the tranquil countryside as well as an interesting visit to the mysterious of Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims. Along the way, we stop at the village of Ban Xanghai, where they make the local rice wine. On our way back, we pass the local villages at Ban Xiengmene and Ban Chan continue to see the royal temple at Wat Longkhoun, which once belonged to a royal family patronage near by Sackarine Caves. We cross to city and take a short drive to Ban Phanom, a village well known for its hand weaving. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 4: Luang Prabang – Departure) (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. An optional early start gives you the fantastic opportunity to participate in the daily morning rituals of saffron-clad monks collecting offerings of Alms (ubiquitous sticky rice) from the faithful residents. This tradition is very unique in Laos, being the only Buddhist nation still preserving the procession. This is a real highlight of the tour prior to saying goodbye to this charming city. Following breakfast, we visit The National Museum (close Tuesday) at the former Royal Palace, which displays a lovely collection of the artefacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through to the last sovereign. After we visit the silver smith’s and Fine Arts School and the Central Market, which is not to be missed. We then say farewell and depart this ancient city. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
(for group of minimum 4 people).
Children from 0 – 5 years: Free of charge.
Children from 6 – 10 years:
- Twin-sharing room with one adult 100% of adult fare.
- With extra bed, sharing room with two adults 80% of adult fare.
- Sharing bed with two adults 50% of adult fare.
- Private transportation in private air-conditioned
- Accommodation in twin shared
- Private boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- VAT and service charge
- Luggage handling
- 2 bottles of drinking water per day during the tour
- 2 cold towel per day during the tour
- International air-tickets (HAN-VTE//LPQ-HAN) - from US$ 315/Pax
- Airfare VTE-LPQ - from US$ 100/pax
- Domestic airfare (SGN-HAN) - from US$ 295/pax
- International airport tax
- Entry visa fee to Laos (US$ 25/Pax) & New entry visa to Vietnam (US$ 65/Pax).
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- All meals owned arrangement.
- Optional visit, Gala Dinner, New Year Eve, Christmas Eve, etc…
Ref. Supplement Guide: US$/ Guide/ Tour
- Chinese-speaking guide (escort from Vientiane) = US$ 325
- Spanish/ Japanese-speaking guide (escort from Vientiane) = US$ 325
- Italian-speaking guide(local guide in LPQ) = US$ 460
- Korea-speaking guide(escort from Vientiane) = US$ 555
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made within
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)