The Capital Of Vientiane
Day 1: Arrival - Vientiane
Day 2: Vientiane - Nam Ngum Lake (B)
Day 3: Vientiane - Departure (B)
Transportation byair / car.
Day 1: Arrival - Vientiane
On arrival at the Vientiane Capital, you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a charming and fascinating capital, with an interesting mix of Lao, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, French, and American influences. After a short rest, we start visiting the major sights of the capital; including the Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. Enroute to Lao’s national precious heritage, the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, you will have the opportunity to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is well known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph. Overnight in Vientiane
Day 2: Vientiane – Nam Ngum Lake (B)
After breakfast, we head out of the city. We make our way to Nam Ngum, a huge reservoir created by damming the Nam Ngum River, stopping over at Ban Keun, which is famous for its salt extraction plant and a village of local Lao rice winewishky distillation. On arrival at the lake, we embark on a long tail boat visiting fisherman villages in varied islets. We visit some beautiful islets and take a short walk to explore the lifestyle of the local fishmen. On return, [if time permits], perhaps you might experience gambling at legal Lao casino located in the valley where you can enjoy an ideal landscape for anyone seeking for an overview of lake when the heat becomes unbearable in city. We return to Vientiane by late evening. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 3: Vientiane – Departure (B)
After breakfast, we visit the Morning Market and the handweaving village of Ban Nong Bouathong (if time permits). The tour ends after your transfer to airport for departure.
PRICE (for group of minimum 4 people).
Children from 0 – 5 years: Free of charge.
Children from 6 – 10 years:
- Twin-sharing room with one adult 100% of adult fare.
- With extra bed, sharing room with two adults 80% of adult fare.
- Sharing bed with two adults 50% of adult fare.
- Private transportation in private air-conditioned
- Accommodation in twin shared
- Private boat trip as stated in above sights
- English/French speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- VAT and service charge
- Luggage handling
- 2 bottles of drinking water per day during the tour
- 2 cold towel per day during the tour
- International air-tickets (HAN-VTE//LPQ-HAN) - from US$ 315/Pax
- Airfare VTE-LPQ - from US$ 100/pax
- Domestic airfare (SGN-HAN) - from US$ 295/pax
- International airport tax
- Entry visa fee to Laos (US$ 25/Pax) & New entry visa to Vietnam (US$ 65/Pax).
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- All meals owned arrangement.
- Optional visit, Gala Dinner, New Year Eve, Christmas Eve, etc…
Ref. Supplement Guide: US$/ Guide/ Tour
- Chinese-speaking guide (escort from Vientiane) = US$ 290
- Spanish/ Japanese-speaking guide (escort from Vientiane) = US$ 290
- Italian-speaking guide(local guide in LPQ) = US$ 390
- Korea-speaking guide(escort from Vientiane) = US$ 460
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made within
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)