Day 1: Arrival – Luang Prabang
Day 2: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou cave (B)
Day 3: Luang Prabang – Departure (B)
Transportation by air / car.
Day1. Arrival – Luang Prabang
On arrival at the airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Luang Prabang is perhaps the best-preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia. The tranquility and charm of this town with its splendid natural scenery and cultural sights make it one of the most delightful places to visit in Laos. After a short rest, we visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham, Wat Mai. We then climb up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a beautiful sunset view of the city and the Mekong River. From there, we explore the Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textiles made by the hill tribe and local people surrounding Luang Prabang.
Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day2. Luang Prabang – Pak Ou cave k Khouangsi Waterfallg (B)
Breakfast at hotel, we visit magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture. We then board a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which gives us a panoramic view of the tranquil countryside as well as an interesting visit to the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims. En route, we stop at the village of Ban Xanghai, where the local specialty of rice wine is produced. Once back in Luang Prabang city, we then drive to visitlocal village of Lao ethnic minority groups at Ban Ouay and Ban Thapene. Time permitting you may also wish to drive to the beautiful Khouangsi Waterfall where you can splash around in the turquoise pools or walk along the forest paths. We return to Luang Prabang by late afternoon and continue to Ban Phanom, a well-known weaving village, and then return to the city by late evening for observing the sunset at Wat Phabath.
Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day3. Luang Prabang – Departure (B)
Breakfast, we visit the National Museum (close Tuesday) at the former Royal Palace displays a lovely collection of the artifacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through the last sovereign. The National Museum and the Central Market are not to be missed. After visiting these sites in the morning, there will be free time to venture into town and stroll around the shopping area. The tour ends after your transfer to the airport for departure.
PRICE (for group of minimum 4 people).
Children from 0 – 5 years: Free of charge.
Children from 6 – 10 years:
- Twin-sharing room with one adult 100% of adult fare.
- With extra bed, sharing room with two adults 80% of adult fare.
- Sharing bed with two adults 50% of adult fare.
- Private transportation in private air-conditioned
- Accommodation in twin shared
- Private boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling
- 2 bottles of drinking water per day during the tour
- 2 cold towel per day during the tour
- International air-tickets (HAN-LPQ-HAN) - from US$ 315/Pax
- International airport tax
- Entry visa fee to Laos (US$ 25/Pax) & New entry visa to Vietnam (US$ 65/Pax).
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- All meals owned arrangement.
- Optional visit, Gala Dinner, New Year Eve, Christmas Eve, etc…
Ref. Supplement Guide: US$/ Guide/ Tour
- Chinese-speaking guide (escort from Vientiane) = US$ 289
- Spanish/ Japanese-speaking guide (escort from Vientiane) = US$ 325
- Italian-speaking guide(local guide in LPQ) = US$ 210
- Korea-speaking guide(escort from Vientiane) = US$ 495
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made within
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)