Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (3D)
Day 01: Arrival – Phnom Penh
Day 02: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B)
Day 03: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Transportation by air / car.
DAY 1: MOCBAI – PHNOM PENH (no meal) by private car with tour guide
Guest arrive at Moc Bai – Bavet Border gate, meet with our guide and car then transfer to Phnom Penh via Svay Rieng province and Neak Loeung ferry. Its cover 174km, take the 3-4hours drive by car, the road condition is good.
Arrive Phnom Penh, and then check-in at hotel and fee at your own leisure.
Meal not included; Overnight in hotel.
DAY 2: PHNOM PENH – SIEM REAP (B) by private car (no guide)
Breakfast in hotel
This morning, Visit the Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda, Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. Then continue your visit at Wat Phnom Temple, a small hill crowned by an active Wat (Pagoda) marks the legendary founding place of the Phnom Penh. Continue your visit to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21 prison). This prison was a high school, and used as a prison by Pol Pot's security forces and became the largest center for detention and torture during the rule of the Khmer Rouge.
In the afternoon, transfer by private car without the tour guide to Siem Reap City. The journey will take you about 6-7hour drive through The Cambodia countryside.
Arrive Siem Reap, then check-in at hotel and free at your own leisure.
Lunch / Dinner not included; Overnight in hotel.
DAY 3: SIEM REAP – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast in hotel
This morning, Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk. Angkor Thom is undeniably an expression of the highest genius. It is, in three dimensions and on a scale worthy of an entire nation, the materialization of Buddhist cosmology, representing ideas that only great painters would dare to portray. These structures were built of wood and have perished but the remaining stone monuments testify that Angkor Thom was indeed a "Great City" as its name implies. Temples inside the walls of the city described in this article are Bayon, Phimean Akas, Baphuon, Terrace of the Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King, Prah Palilay, Tep Pranam and Prasat Suor Prat.
Afternoon, visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th-century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Continue to visit Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples; Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery until transfer to airport for departure flight from Siem Reap in the late afternoon flight. End of services.
Price: starting at 7,348,000 VND/ person
(for group of minimum 4 people)
Validity : 01/10/2017 – 31/03/2018 (Except : X-Mas + NY Eve + CYN periods)
Tour Guide Surcharged:
- French-speaking guide: $ 52.-per group for the whole tour
- Thai speaking guide: $52.-per group for the whole tour
- Chinese speaking guide: $86.-per group for the whole tour
- Spanish speaking guide: $138.-per group for the whole tour
- German-speaking guide: $121.-per group for the whole tour
- Japanese speaking guide: $121.-per group for the whole tour
- Russian speaking guide: $121.-per group for the whole tour
- Italian speaking guide: $190.-per group for the whole tour
Tour cost includes:
- Private Tours and Transfer of air-conditioning vehicle as programmed
- Private English speaking tour guide during transfer and sightseeing as listed
- 2night’ accommodation with daily breakfast in the program
- Meal: daily breakfast at hotel only
- All entrance fees for sightseeing in the program
- Daily bottle of mineral water
- 1TL FOC in half twin sharing room for a group from 15pax up
Tour cost not include:
- Insurance (Highly recommend to take your own insurance before your departure)
- Personal expenses, like drink, laundry etc
- Visa, flight ticket
- Tips to guide and driver
- Meals other than mentioned
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Any services other than mentioned
Child Policies & Notes:
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is FOC
- Child under 6 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing the same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child under 6 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged for 85%
- Child under 11 yrs. old No extra bed & sharing the same room with parents is charged for 65%
- Child under 11 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing the same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child under 11 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged same as adult
Ref. Supplement for meal fees at local restaurant: Siem Reap/Phnom Penh
Lunch: USD 15/pax
Dinner: USD 15/pax
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suits, sunglasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet, or vegetarian food) to be advised before departure.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition