Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (3D)
Day 01: Arrival – Siem Reap
Day 02: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (B)
Day 03: Phnom Penh – Departure (B)
Transportation: air/ car
DAY 1: Arrival – Siem Reap (no meal)
Arrive at Siem Reap International Airport. Meet with the guide and transfer to hotel for check-in.
Afternoon, visit Angkor National Museum and watch sunset view from the top of Phnom Bakheng hill.
Meal not included; Overnight in hotel.
DAY 2: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (B) by flight
Breakfast in hotel
Today, we visit to the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara. Continue to visit Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples; Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th-century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture.
Transfer airport for your flight to Phnom Penh City. (Airfare is quoted separately)
Arrival Phnom Penh, meet with your tour guide and driver to transfer to hotel for check-in and free at your own leisure. Lunch / Dinner not included; overnight at hotel
DAY 3: Phnom Penh – Departure (B)
Breakfast in hotel
This morning, we visit the Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda, Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. Then continue your visit at Wat Phnom Temple, a small hill crowned by an active Wat (Pagoda) marks the legendary founding place of the Phnom Penh. Continue your visit to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21 prison). This prison was a high school, and used as a prison by Pol Pot's security forces and became the largest center for detention and torture during the rule of the Khmer Rouge.
Afternoon visits Russian Market (Psah Tuol Thom Pong), a lively outdoor market where you will find antiquities, silver and gold jewelry, gems, silk, kramas, stone and wood carvings, as well as T-Shirts, CDs and other souvenirs, before transfer to airport for departure flight from Phnom Penh. End of services.
Price: starting at 5,236,000 VND/ person
for a group of minimum 4 people
Validity : 01/10/2017 – 31/12/2018 (Except : X-Mas + NY Eve + CYN periods)
Tour Guide Surcharged:
- French-speaking guide: $ 61.-per group for the whole tour
- Thai speaking guide: $ 61.-per group for the whole tour
- Chinese speaking guide: $ 101.-per group for the whole tour
- Spanish speaking guide: $ 161.-per group for the whole tour
- German-speaking guide: $ 141.-per group for the whole tour
- Japanese speaking guide: $ 141.-per group for the whole tour
- Russian speaking guide: $ 141.-per group for the whole tour
- Italian speaking guide: $ 222.-per group for the whole tour
Tour cost includes:
- Private Tours and Transfer of air-conditioning vehicle as programmed
- Private English speaking tour guide during transfer and sightseeing as listed
- 2night’ accommodation with daily breakfast in the program
- Meal: daily breakfast at hotel only
- All entrance fees for sightseeing in the program
- Daily bottle of mineral water
- 1TL FOC in half twin sharing room for a group from 15pax up
Tour cost not include:
- One way air ticket Siem Reap – Phnom Penh of $ 118.- per ticket (airfare is subject to changed)
- Insurance (Highly recommend to take your own insurance before your departure)
- Personal expenses, like drink, laundry etc
- Visa, flight ticket
- Tips to guide and driver
- Meals other than mentioned
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Any services other than mentioned
Child Policies & Notes:
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is FOC
- Child below 6 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing the same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged for 85%
- Child below 11 yrs. old No extra bed & sharing the same room with parents is charged for 65%
- Child below 11 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing the same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child below 11 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged same as adult
Ref. Supplement for meal fees at local restaurant: Siem Reap/Phnom Penh
Lunch: USD 15/PAX
Dinner: USD 15/PAX
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sunglasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet, or vegetarian food) to be advised before departure.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition