Siem Reap – Angkor (3D)
Day 01: Arrival – Siem Reap
Day 02: Siem Reap (B)
Day 03: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Transportation by air/car.
DAY 1: Arrival – Siem Reap (no meal)
Arrive at Siem Reap Airport. Meet with the guide and transfer to hotel for check-in.
Afternoon, enjoy O the -Cart ride and a visit to Killing field. If time permits continue to watch sunset view from the top of Phnom Bakheng hill.
Meals not included; Overnight in hotel.
DAY 2: Siem Reap – Angkor (B)
Breakfast in hotel
Visit the antique capital of the "Great City" of Angkor Thom, visits include the famous Bayon Temple, Phimeanakas Temple within the Royal Palace enclosure, Baphuon Temple, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Continue to visit Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples; Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th-century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture.
Lunch / Dinner not included; overnight in hotel.
DAY 3: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Breakfast in hotel
In the morning visit to Angkor National Museum and Les Artisans D' Angkor, home of handicraft center.
Afternoon, visit the Old Market " Phsa Chas", a lively outdoor market where you will find antiquities, silver and gold jewelry, gems, silk, kramas, stone and wood carvings, as well as T-Shirts, CDs and other souvenirs, then transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure. End of Service!
Price: starting at 4,730,000 VND/person
for a group of minimum 4 persons
Validity : 01/10/2017 – 31/12/2018 (Except : X-Mas + NY Eve + CYN periods)
Tour Guide Surcharged:
- French-speaking guide: $ 52.-per group for the whole tour
- Thai speaking guide: $ 52.-per group for the whole tour
- Chinese speaking guide: $ 86.-per group for the whole tour
- Spanish speaking guide: $ 138.-per group for the whole tour
- German-speaking guide: $ 121.-per group for the whole tour
- Japanese speaking guide: $ 121.-per group for the whole tour
- Russian speaking guide: $ 121.-per group for the whole tour
- Italian speaking guide: $ 190.-per group for the whole tour
Tour cost includes:
- Private Tours and Transfer of air-conditioning vehicle as programmed
- Private English speaking tour guide during transfer and sightseeing as listed
- 2night’ accommodation with daily breakfast in the program
- Meal: daily breakfast at hotel only
- All entrance fees for sightseeing in the program
- Daily bottle of mineral water
- 1TL FOC in half twin sharing room for a group from 15pax up
Tour cost not include:
- Insurance (Highly recommend to take your own insurance before your departure)
- Personal expenses, like drink, laundry etc
- Visa, flight ticket
- Tips to guide and driver
- Meals other than mentioned
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Any services other than mentioned
Child Policies & Notes:
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is FOC
- Child below 6 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing the same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged for 85%
- Child below 11 yrs. old No extra bed & sharing the same room with parents is charged for 65%
- Child below 11 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing the same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child below 11 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged same as adult
Ref. Supplement for meal fees at local restaurant: Siem Reap
Lunch : $ 12/PAX
Dinner: $ 12/PAX
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suits, sunglasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet, or vegetarian food) to be advised before departure.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition