HA NOI & ITSVILLAGES 4D3N
After harvest time, Vietnamese people made handicraft works to meet their own needs. Their products are very skillful and sophisticated, even though they are farmers and do not specialize in handicrafts. The techniques were kept secret, but taught to relatives or fellow villagers. The village, therefore, became very important institution in handicraft industry. The village's name became the trademark of handicraft products made by its villagers. Join this tour, you will have chance to visit the most famous handicraft villages in the Northern Vietnam which has been featured the civilization of Red river Delta.
Day 1: Arrival – Ha Noi (D)
Flight to Ha Noi. Car and guide pick up upon arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Afternoon, city tour to visit the Literature Temple, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and take 1-hour pedicab ride to the Old French Quarters. Evening enjoy the water puppet show. Dinner. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Ha Noi – Duong Lam Ancient Village – Ha Noi (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Duong Lam Ancient Village in Red River Delta, where many hundred-year-old houses are well preserved. Visit Son Dong Village and Mia Pagoda. Enjoy bicycle ride from Mia Pagoda to Mong Phu Hamlet. Lunch at a local home. Then, walk along tiny ancient alleys, visit Mong Phu temple and some ancient houses. Drive back to Ha Noi. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 3: Ha Noi – Dinh Bang – Dong Ky – Phu Lang – Dong Ho – Ha Noi (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Dinh Bang village. On arrival, take a horse-drawn cart ride through the country lanes and visit the Dinh Bang communal house and the famous Do Temple. Continue to Dong Ky, the famous traditional wood carving village. Lunch. Afternoon, drive to Phu Lang ceramic village. The last stop is the folk-painting village of Dong Ho, famous for the folk themes printed onto a special paper made from Do tree. Drive back to Ha Noi. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 5: Ha Noi – Bat Trang – Ha Noi – Departure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning visit Bat Trang Pottery Village. Have a panorama tour of the village. Then, visit Bat Trang temple. Afternoon, transfer to the airport for the departure flight. End of service.
Notes: B – Breakfast / L – Lunch/ D - Dinner
VND 9.959.000/ person (US$ 433/pax)
Booking is applied for a private group from 2 adults onwards. Bigger group, better price!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Children from 0 – 5 years old: Free of charge
(One child traveling with two adults will be free of charge; the 2nd child will pay 50% of adult price)
Children from 6 – 10 years old:
- Sharing bed with two adults: 50% of adult price
- Sharing room with two adults, using extra bed: 80% of adult price
- Twin-sharing room with one adult: 100% of adult price
Children from 11 years old: 100% adult price
TOUR INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSIVE
- * Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at hotels.
- * Air-conditioned transfer.
- * English or French-speaking guide service.
- * 02 lunches - 01 dinner at local restaurants, 01 lunch on board as specified (all without drinks).
- * Sightseeing, admission fee, boat fees and entrance fees as specified.
- * VAT and service charge.
- * All meals and beverage unspecified.
- * All of airfare, airport tax, visa fee
- * Travel insurance.
- * Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.
- * Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…