HUE – PHONG NHA – THIEN DUONG CAVE (3D2N)
- $334.00 7,682,000 VND
HUE – PHONG NHA – THIEN DUONG CAVE (3D2N)BOOK NOW
Home to historical sites, fantastic food, the Central of Viet Nam is considered as one of the most popular destinations, including three must-see UNESCO World Heritage sites – Imperial Hue, Hoi An and My Son. The North of the region continues to attract you with the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) - the area around the temporary demarcation line between North and South Vietnam after the signing of the Geneva Peace Accord in 1954.Then, what is lying ahead for your discovery is Dong Hoi with white sand beaches. Dong Hoi is also the closest way to get you to Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, UNESCO's World Natural Heritage Site located 50 km north of the city.
Day 1: Hue – Dong Hoi (L)
Flight to Hue. Arrive at Phu Bai Airport and transfer to visit the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), which became the fiercest battlefields during the Vietnam War from 1954 to 1975. The tour highlights include the Old Quang Tri Citadel, Vinh Moc Tunnels, Truong Son Cemetery, Hien Luong Bridge spanning Ben Hai River. Lunch at local restaurant. Then, proceed to Dong Hoi. Overnight in Dong Hoi.
Day 2: Dong Hoi – Thien Duong Cave – Dong Hoi (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Overland to visit Thien Duong Cave, the limestone core area of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. Take a short drive by electric car to the mountain foot. Then, start climbing a steep karstic hill of 524 stone steps to the wonderful cave. Lunch. Afternoon, transfer back to Dong Hoi. Overnight in Dong Hoi.
Day 3: Dong Hoi – Phuoc Tich Village – Hue (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Overland to visit Phuoc Tich Village. Back to Hue and transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service.
Notes: B – Breakfast; L – Lunch.
VND 7.682.000/ person (US$ 324/ pax)
Booking is applied for a private group from 2 adults onwards. Bigger group, better price!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Children from 0 – 5 years old: Free of charge
(One child traveling with two adults will be free of charge; the 2nd child will pay 50% of adult price)
Children from 6 – 10 years old:
- Sharing bed with two adults: 50% of adult price
- Sharing room with two adults, using extra bed: 80% of adult price
- Twin-sharing room with one adult: 100% of adult price
Children from 11 years old: 100% adult price
TOUR INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSIVE
- * Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at hotels.
- * Private air-conditioned transfer.
- * English or French-speaking guide service.
- * Two lunches (without drinks) at local restaurants as specified.
- * Sightseeing, admission fees, entrance and boat fees as specified.
- * VAT and service charge.
- * All meals and beverage unspecified.
- * Travel insurance.
- * All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- * Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- * Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…