Long Tan Tour (Full day)
- Full day (departure on request)
- $155.00 3,565,000 VND
Long Tan Tour (Full day)BOOK NOW
Long Tan Commune, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
Transportation by car.
Located 120 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, Long Tan is a well-known historical site during the Viet Nam War. This is the place where the most violent battle between the Australian soldiers and the National Liberation Front happened in 1966. It is renowned for its rubber plantations and hosted a very small population of roughly 1,200 people. The tour is specially organized for veterans, who would like to visit the old battlefield.
- Pick up and transfer to Ba Ria Town.
- Visit the Old Military area (Long Tan, Nui Dat), Horse Shoe Hills and The Cross Memorial.
- Visit Long Tan Tunnels.
- After having lunch at the local restaurant, transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Transfer to the hotel. End of service.
VND 3.565.000/ person (US$ 155/pax)
Booking is applied for a private group from 2 adults onwards. Bigger group, better price!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Children from 0 – 5 years old: Free of charge
(One child traveling with two adults will be free of charge; the 2nd child will pay 50% of adult price)
Children from 6 – 10 years old:
- Sharing bed with two adults: 50% of adult price
- Sharing room with two adults, using extra bed: 80% of adult price
- Twin-sharing room with one adult: 100% of adult price
Children from 11 years old: 100% adult price
- * Private air-conditioned transfer.
- * English or French - speaking guide service.
- * One lunch (without drinks) at local restaurant as specified.
- * Sightseeing, admission fees, entrance and boat fees as specified.
- * VAT and service charge.
- * All meals and beverage unspecified.
- * Travel insurance.
- * All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- * Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- * Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…