Tet with Saigonese
The tour will offer you a chance to indulge yourself in the festive atmosphere of Saigon during Tet holidays. You will be impressed by the colors and sounds of flower fairs in Tao Dan Cultural Park. You will join with local people to pray for good luck at a Pagoda/ Temple then take a cyclo ride around Chinatown with different merry activities such as unicorn dance, traditional games, etc. Besides, you will share the holiday mood with Saigonese in their homes. You will be greeted with the happy wish “Chuc mung nam moi”, offered some traditional dishes and invited to join some games with the family members.
- 08:00am – 12:30am or 14:00pm – 18:30pm
- February 16th to 19th, 2018 (Lunar New Year's day 1-4)
- Pick up at hotels or Saigontourist’s office
- Visit Tao Dan Cultural Park with flower fairs.
- Pray for good luck at pagoda/temple.
- Transfer to Chinatown and enjoy a cyclo ride.
- Joy the Tet atmosphere at a local house.
- Try some traditional dishes.
- Air-con transport.
- English-speaking guide.
- Admission fees.
- Cyclo ride, traditional dishes at local home.
- Don’t wear shorts, sleeveless shirts when in the temple and the local home in Tet holidays.
- Children 0 - 5 years free, 6 - 10 years 30% off above price
- 40% of the tour fare (applicable to cancellations made after 15:00 on the day before the departure day).
- Last-minute cancellation or no-show: 100% of the tour fare.
- Departure at the Saigontourist Travel Service Co. or hotel pick-up in District 1 only